The annual private capital research conference is a forum to explore the latest research advances in private equity, private debt and real assets by combining academic and practitioner perspectives.
This academic conference will take place in Montreux on June 27-28, 2019.
June 27-28, 2019
- Gregory Brown, University of North Carolina
- Serge Darolles, Université Paris-Dauphine
- François Degeorge, Swiss Finance Institute and Università della Svizzera italiana
- Rüdiger Fahlenbrach, EPFL and Swiss Finance Institute
- Roland Füss, University of St. Gallen
- Zsuzsanna Fluck, Michigan State University
- José-Miguel Gaspar, ESSEC
- Martin Hoesli, University of Geneva
- Tim Jenkinson, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- Benoit Leleux, IMD
- Ludovic Phalippou, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- David Robinson, Duke University, Fuqua School of Business and NBER
- Per Strömberg, Stockholm School of Economics